Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let's Do Lunch





Today, Cote and I had lunch with a dear girlfriend and her baby. We sat at a quaint little table in a delightful restaurant. There was a posh, purple table cloth made out of a pillowcase. It is rare to find a friend who has so many of the same passions and interests as I do. We both unashamedly nurse in public. We discussed our recent homebirths and realized that we have both recently moved to new homes. What was even more surprising was when I took Cote to use her potty, I found out my friend also practices elimination communication. She's not into whole foods though. Everything she ate was plastic.

It was a lovely meal with a lovely lady.




1 comment:

Carissa said...

Precious!! And you got me - ha! I saw the picture, of course, but had guessed that the end of the story would be that you came home and recreated the dining experience with Hannah. But oh - how sweet your version of the story was.