Friday, April 24, 2009

My Favorite Accessory to Wear: Hannah

Imagine cuddling and carrying your baby while she is just about weightless. Imagine the soft feel of fabric around both of you. Enjoy keeping her at eye level where you can interact almost constantly and teach her your language and how to interact socially. Imagine never lugging a car seat carrier or trying to maneuver a stroller through double doors or into a bathroom. Imagine parenting and nursing handsfree. I still wear Hannah but not nearly as much now that she's so independent.... I love babywearing.


She's nursing in two of the pictures below. Can you figure out which ones? Now that you are looking you probably can....but if I hadn't let you in on it, it still would have been a secret between just Hannah and me. How's that for discreetly nursing a toddler in public?

(You should be able to click on all of these images to see them larger. Enjoy!)










1 comment:

Carissa said...

Love it!
Amber wasn't feeling well recently, and since she has the memory of an elephant, she laments "I want to ride on your back in the Errrrr-gooooo". (So I let her, of course!)
I can't wait to carry a newborn!! :)