Thursday, March 26, 2009

How do I Pimp my Blog?

So I've been reading blogs about blogging. And that's pretty crazy I realize. But the truth is I'm dying to know who is reading my blog and what they think about what I'm saying. How many people are coming here? Are they all friends and family? Do I have any loyal secret admirers?

And Jordan who blogs at mamablogga.com says that if you want people to comment you should ask them. So here I am shamelessely asking for a little cyber affection. Please comment on my posts, tell me what you think. Help me improve my blogging skills. And thanks to those of you who are commenting. It is so nice to hear from you.

I'd also like to have you be a "follower" so I can know who is routinely coming and reading about my life. I'm excited to already have three followers and I get warm fuzzies all over when I see those little boxes in the the upper right hand corner of my page.

So... now it's up to you. What posts are you enjoying the most? What would you like to see more of? What's boring and a waste of time to you as a reader? Also, please let me know if you have a blog. I'd love to read it and possibly link to it. Am I posting too frequently or not frequently enough?

Okay... Your turn.....

3 comments:

Jordan McCollum said...

I have to admit I'm kind of confused about the "followers" thing. I'm pretty sure that I don't show up as a follower even when I subscribe to a blog via RSS...

I tried it (just for you!), but I think I'm probably going to still rely on my RSS reader rather than the Blogger option.

MamaHolly said...

Ahhh, I didn't realize that the "following" thing wasn't universal. Maybe a blogspot thing? I appreciate you doing it just for me! :D

Is there a way to know who or how many recieve mine via RSS?

Thanks for coming and reading, Jordan! :D I'm really enjoying your blog, btw!

Carissa said...

I'm here. I'm lovin' it. Keep writing!