Thursday, May 15, 2008

The box is the best part!

We got new patio furniture! Here are the pics I took:

Photobucket

Photobucket

When we opened it up and assembled the chairs I got terribly excited about.... playing with the box! It's nice and big and in our living room. Daddy is barely tolerating it. I've cut a set of French doors and two windows. It even has four precut skylights (the manufacturer thought they were handles.)

My Mom did this kind of thing for us when we were kids. Today I've done the most childish thing I've done all week. I feel like so much more of a mom since I'm passing on the legacy.

1 comment:

Angela said...

How fun! I love building a fort for DS like my mom and grandmother did for me and my brother when we were little. Glad to see the simple things still bring joy to the next generation.